[lfjokes] A bit o'fluff...

Simondo simondo at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jul 22 06:21:42 EDT 2002

An Englishman, Irishman, and a Scotsman are all playing golf with their
wives.

The Englishman's wife steps up to the tee and as she bends over to place
her ball a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of
underwear. "Good God! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?" her husband
demanded. "Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford to
buy any". The Englishman immediately reaches into his pocket and says,
"For the sake of decency, here's $50; go and buy yourself some underwear".

Next the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt blows
up to show that she is wearing no undies. "Bejesus woman. You've no
knickers - why not?" She replies "I can't afford any on the money you give
me". He reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's
$20; go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her
head to reveal that she too is naked under it. "Hoots woman! Why d'ye have
no knickers on?" She too explains, "You don't give me enough housekeeping
money to be able to afford any". The Scot reaches into his pocket and says,
"For the sake of decency, then, here's a comb; tidy yourself up a bit."